SEO is constantly changing, and what worked well last year may not work at all now. With new technologies and new rules constantly evolving, it’s critical to stay on top of the latest developments. In this podcast, I’ll sit down with one of the industry’s top experts to examine what contractors need to know about best practices for SEO in 2018.
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- SEO: What it is and what it means
- How to be the “best answer” for Google searches
- How important the map rankings are on Google
- How Google determines the best answers for searches
- How to increase your Google rank
- It all comes down to confidence in how Google decides whose website is the better answer
- Getting more content out there with blogging and pictures
- Best practices that benefit your SEO
- Mobile-friendly website
- Regular updates
- Accurate business listings
- Getting good backlinks (How? Aaron explains!)
- Why it’s always essential to get online reviews
- How Google access your business’s social media
- Your expectations and results when you hire an SEO company
- What ROI you can expect in hiring an SEO company
- What you can expect to pay for monthly SEO services
- Pitches and “guarantees” to avoid (Aaron tells you how to look for red flags!)
- Questions to ask before hiring an SEO company
- SEO tools for roofing contractors
- Coming in February: Aaron’s advice on using paid social media ads, at the NRCA Expo in New Orleans, LA
Visit Aaron’s website and look for Five SEO Tools for Roofing Contractors and Seven Great Questions Roofers can ask a Potential SEO Company.
Email or call Aaron: email@example.com and 443-960-4004
Find Aaron on LinkedIn
Like What You Hear?
Show Your Support And Leave An iTunes Review
How to leave review? Click here for details.