Are your website visitors being converted into qualified leads that turn into sales? Most of those visitors are not ready to commit to a click or a call, and if you don’t have a way to capture their email addresses they could be gone forever. In today’s episode, you’ll learn how to set up a sales funnel that converts!
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- Spencer’s podcast about marketing, especially for contractors (The first four episodes are available now!)
- Spencer’s family connection to builders and his focus on contractors
- Builder Funnel: a digital marketing agency out of Colorado Springs, CO
- Inbound marketing, conversions, and increased traffic
- What is inbound marketing? Attracting people to your business or website who are seeking your service or product
- Growing traffic: content creation, SEO, and social media
- Do I have to write blog posts?
- Where to find blog topics
- Lead funnels: how they work
- How to address those who aren’t ready to buy NOW, but a year or so down the road:
- Meet them where they are
- Provide them with value in their research process
- Turn them into an educated buyer
Website: Builder Funnel
Podcast: Builder Funnel Radio
Like What You Hear?
Show Your Support And Leave An iTunes Review
How to leave review? Click here for details.