The #1 listener requested topic for the podcast is always how to get more leads and sales. That is what we talk about today in my interview with Tim Musch. We aren’t talking about just any leads, but quality leads and how to convert them into profitable sales. Tim’s company MarketSharp is a leader in CRM software designed for contractors. Tim has a system that can grow your business by over 60% while only getting 10% better at what you do. You’ve got to check this out!
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- Why 70-75% of contractors say getting a consistent lead flow is their biggest challenge
- How small improvements can grow your business
- CRM: What is it and why does it matter to you as a roofing contractor?
- Why you need to know and track your numbers
- Six Keys to More Leads, More Sales, and More Thrilled Customers:
- Generating inquiries: do “micro-marketing” in the same neighborhood, get professional web strategy help, and how to use shows/events
- The call: setting up appointments, training, and scripting
- Lead warming: how to warm up your prospect and help closing rates
- Sales presentation: gear it to today’s consumer, use technology tools, and price-condition your clients
- Proactive follow-up: for buyers AND future buyers—how to keep in touch with email, calls, and direct mail
- Proactive repeat and referral activities: survey past customers, find out what they want, collect online reviews, and use newsletters
Visit Tim’s website: Market Sharp
Tim’s Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Like What You Hear?
Show Your Support And Leave An iTunes Review
How to leave review? Click here for details.